BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Friday, December 17, 2010

moms and views

reponse to bianca's blog post

Sometimes I think that moms really hurt their children when it is once reveal to them, at a young age what the mom thinks.

Here, it mentions how Mother is ecstatic to have a 'real' family, hinting that Mother did not believe she once had a 'real family' before; she herself was probably abused in her childhood which caused a child abuse chain effect.

When I was about 10 my mom told me she wished she didn’t have children. That made me so sad. On top of all the bullying at schoo, everything became so overwhelming. I never felt like I was allowed to cry or share my feelings because it would be selfish. To all the other people who suffer worse, from abuse physically. I was never really sure how to deal with it, so I bottled it up. But now that I’m older I find myself get depressed often and never has it gotten better by holding it in.

My relief is always my forms of artistic style. A lot of art makes me happy, the same with music. Music is my life and part of my spirit. It’s a part of who I am. And I chose that I would never let someone talk it from me. Often my mom has tried to take my music from me, but I can sing my own songs so I don’t need an iPod to help me.

My mom has a lot of problems, and has been through a lot. Sometimes I think she tries to put that same stuff on me. That makes me sadder but we can’t help but to move on. Even though sometimes I feel like I dislike her, I don’t hate her. It’s just moms can be frustrating.
Being a mom is probably a much harder job than it seems. When we were all little, everyone thought heir parents were super heroes with riches and riches. But now today things are much different, time changes our views of them. We go from I love you to I hate you but even if I say mean stuff about my mom I do care about her

0 comments: