BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Friday, January 14, 2011

stealing reponse to bassam lulzy

Okay so this is my response to bassam’s post. It’s about stealing.
My idea on stealing is:

WHY: people usually steal because they don’t have the money, some do it for the rush, and some do it to rebellious or help others even.

Problem: the problem with that is stealing is like a double edged sword you lose and gain some. I think it really sucks if you don’t have enough money to buy food and steal. My brother is homeless, not that I am proud but I love him and he got arrested for stealing. He got caught and went to jail for a few days. But he deserved it because wrong is wrong.

People who steal for kicks get their ass kick. Why steal when you are RICH. That is taking for granted everything that people do for money, and all the poor people who don’t steal. It’s tragic that people think it’s funny. Those types of things are horrible deeds and should not go unnoticed. The problem though is that rich people who steal usually know what they are doing and if they get caught they get a slap on the wrist because daddy has bride money. But in the end that hurts them and the government because their kids grow up to be liars thieves’ druggies and cheaters. I’m sure if you cheat at Harvard you would get kick out the of the class at least. And that’s what’s wrong with our government today. They steal from middle class when WE DON’T HAVE ALL THE MONEY. I don’t see rich people working hard to pay taxes and STILL have dinner on Christmas and maybe a pair of shoes for the kids. Yet their kids are stealing.

Rebellious kids usually get traits from traumatic memories. I can see that someone who never had anything might steal because they want something. But when it’s a matter of wanting something I think that even the poor kids who get banged up in gangs and stuff like that are able to get out one way and get help another. Unfortunately some gangs who steal and do other things like that usually won’t let that person get away without putting a bullet in his (excuse my French) ass.
SO JUST DON’T STEAL, OR JOIN GANGS!!

0 comments: